CBB takes safety seriously, and to receive funding, all required safety training must be completed and kept up to date.
The Research and Laboratory Safety websites for CBB institutions can be found below.
- Arizona State U: https://cfo.asu.edu/research-teaching-labs
- Brigham Young U: https://lifesciences.byu.edu/safety
- Cornell: https://ehs.cornell.edu/research-safety
- The CLASSE Safety Handbook is posted at: https://wiki.classe.cornell.edu/Safety/Handbook/ .
- University of Chicago: https://researchsafety.uchicago.edu
- University of Florida: http://www.ehs.ufl.edu/programs/lab/
- Berkeley Lab: https://ehs.berkeley.edu/laboratory-safety-manual
- Fermilab: https://eshq.fnal.gov/
- UC Los Angeles: https://cls.ucla.edu/
- Northern Illinois University: https://www.niu.edu/divresearch/compliance/safety/index.shtml