Travel Exchange Program
In the travel exchange program students and postdocs may participate in short-term visits, generally less than two weeks, to a CBB member institution where they will work with CBB members to share knowledge, acquire new skills, brainstorm in a multidisciplinary manner, and advance research projects.
Discuss your plans with your faculty advisor and the advisor at the partner institution.
Once you have approval from both advisors submit a one page proposal to email@example.com.
The proposal should:
- Describe the work to be completed during the visit
- List who will be involved in the collaboration and why this collaboration is necessary
- Detail the desired outcomes of the collaborative work
- Include the dates of travel and length of stay
- Estimate expenses (airfare and lodging)
The Travel Grant will cover airfare, reasonable lodging expenses, and include a food allowance at 50% of the local per diem limit.